Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Inner peace

 This week for reading we have been creating inner peace symbols and drawing pictures of what makes us happy. Before we draw the picture we read some articles of well-being. I created this drawing of things that makes me happy.



Inner peace to me looks like taking a break and do what your do and it is very peaceful.

The drawings that I made are things that make me happy like nature being next to nature really makes appreciate it and basketball is a sport that is a real challenge and I love challenges and sport and basketball is one of my favourites and that makes me happy and lastly books have great stories in them and makes me hype of the story line in stories.

My well-being that I´m at peace at is spiritual because I feel like it and the one I have to work on is social. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post