Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Top team

I was so exited to do top team because there was a lot of fun activities and some evolved water  and some didn't but I didn't care. I love water but not cold water. It's because I am used to the heat and I am not used to the cold. I like the sling shot  and it is my favourite out of them all but there are other games that enjoyed too. I have one activity that I don't like and that was the pipe. One half of your team has to get water and the other half is where you block the holes and I had to block the holes.  I was already wet from the first one.
The next one was another water activity and on my go, I did it  a big splash. It is where you take a bucket of water and pass the bucket of water to the person behind you and then they have to do it.  You have to go to the back of the line until you are next to your big bucket and fill it in with water but if you don't have water in your bucket anymore that means you have to go back o the big filled buckets. There was 12 activities and I enjoyed all of them. The other activity's were the building blocks, maze, one that you have to throw a hula hoop in to the pins,rolling,sling shot,roll the ball,and the last one is a another maze thing and it is the ball doing the maze. I enjoyed them all but I want to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post