Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

PBL

for PBL all of the Tumu hub has to create something new and to fix problems. We have been creating stuff for weeks now and it was all just a warm up a long long warm up but we are ready. My group has been planning for 2 weeks now but we got the materials but now we change because the teacher'' why do you need a parachute'' and that is why we change it but now we were thinking harder and we got angry actually I got angry and I was thinking harder and harder until someone in our  group got an idea. The idea was so easy to make its the only thing we had to do and it looks like this.
the hanger with pegs is for ties and necklace it is just a simple product but when the people that make things are gonna be better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post