Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

Maori


The Journey of the Gods
Me and my class went to the year 7 and 8 hub for a show it is called The journey of the Gods.And there was a 100% great performance it was fun to watch and got a lot of beat and it is quite funny never mind about quite funny it was all hilarious everyone laughed it was funny and I like the music they made it for them self.

Their music was strong and also MAUI he was like the star of the show and the characters were MAUI,THE TUNA as the eel,THE GODS OF MAORI,CENA and that is the characters they were so mighty and MAUI has a help of a turtle a magic turtle that can shield MAUI and make MAUI invisible.

He disguised him self to go the underworld and he pretended to be a ghost or a zombie or a lost spirit of Maori. The God of lies recognized Maui and he tried to get him but Maui was too fast and kept on turning invisible and they made a deal to put there stuff down and Maui's magic turtle and they had a big chase and the God of the lies gave up and Maui tried to guess what hook was magic there were so many choices that he saw one that the God of lies did not put down and it was the right hook it is the magic hook then Maui went to the surfaces and ready to fight  the Tuna. But he lost the magic turtle and he has one weapon left the magic hook. He use the magic hook and bash tuna to the ground but before he defeated Tuna he has two choices to kill Tuna or help the people and his choice is to help the people Tuna was buried and turned to a coconut tree and that is a legend of the coconut tree.

The lesson that I learned was to stop what your doing and help the people around you can do that anywhere even back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post