Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Future me

For writing, we had to write a letter to our future self about our time in lockdown.
Please see my letter below.



                                                                                                       Date2020/May/19
Dear Sid Paduga


Comusta Sid Paduga,
do you remember 2020 April? It was crazy but we got through it. It kind of changed me but are you well? ,is your favourite animal still a cat? But back then it was hard. Covide-19 is so dangerous to a lot of people it spreads to the country affecting people's lives and not a lot of people survive. School must be different but you must remember after the lockdown school was back but there are new safety rules because Covide-19 is still around. It was fine because I have no caution of the virus but may I ask if I know Covide-19 do you still remember what it is? Well Covide-19 is a virus that kills people faster than any kind of sickness. 

I hope the future will be better.

Your sincerely 
Sid in the past

If you write a letter to your future self what will you say?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sid!

    Wow! what a good letter! I liked how you put your own thoughts in that letter. you made me remember how deadly Covid 19 is. Next time you need work on your spelling. It's not Covide 19 it's covid 19 but well done on that letter.

    -Liam P

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post