Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Timeline of Mary

Gabriel go to Mary 
An angel called Gabriel went to Mary to tell her she has a baby and he will be the son of God and he will be named Jesus.

Mary visited Elizabeth 
Mary went to Elizabeth Elizabeth is old but she has a baby called John and they had a long talk.

Jesus is born
Jesus was born in a stable because there was know where to stay.

Jesus at the temple
When Jesus was twelve they went to the festival in Jerusalem like any other year after the festival they noticed that Jesus was not with them they looked around Jerusalem and asked people after three days they found him at the temple of God people were asking Jesus about the gospel and they went home to Nazareth.

Marriage at Cana
Jesus did his first miracle there turning water into wine.

Jesus on the cross
Jesus knew it is down so he starved and he is hanged on the cross.

Pentecost
it is when the holy spirit came.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sid
    Great timeline on the significant events in Mary's life. Is there an event in her life that you think is similiar to an event you have had in your own life?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post