Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Philippines land

Philippines land
The Philippines is a country full of tropical islands and each island is special to Philippines. In the Philippines there are 7,107 islands in Philippines and the 3 biggest island are Luzon,Mindanao and Samar

The Philippines has a purpose and why there are so many wars. I Philippines a lot of countries try to take gold and food. The food is delicious but other countries tried to take over the Philippines for there land and supplies.

The Philippines have things that make them unique. There is a vehicle called jeepney it was modified from world war two jeeps and now they are a bus. The Philippines have 180 different languages and most of them speak Tagalog. The Philippines flag is so important the different colours have different meaning the white colour means hope for equality and the blue colour means peace, truth, and justice and finally the red it means  patriotism and valour but when the blue on the flag is on top the country is at peace but if the red is on top it means the the country is at war.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sid
    Well done on your information and facts on the Philippines. You have set it out well with paragraphs and stuck to factual information. I found it very interesting about the flag that if the country is at war red is on top and blue in peace time. What facts did you learn that you were intrigued by? Are there any more facts that you could add to your information report?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post